lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

My Future Job

Hello, Today i write about  my future Job, when i was in the high school i want to work in many things like work in a zoo, or works in south of Chile, also i want to study Philosophy and teach it.
Now it's hard for me thing about an ideal Job, maybe because a dont want work yet.  the truth is i dont see me  myself working in the future. But if a have to chance to chosse something, i think that a chosse a work where i travel a lot and the salary be a very good. But I study Chemistry and Pharmacy, and the work area is large, so i cant work in a laboratory , in a Hospital ,in a Pharmacy, legal medical service or educational area. I love my career  but is too early to think in a job
I really like the clinical area or legal medical service area, i see myself working in this areas, i want to help the people. The other options is look for a job outside the country, i really like to know other things so work outside would be very good for me.
I dont have a major but want to study one, maybe a want to study a major and then work.

4 comentarios: