lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

My Favorite Food


Hello everyone! today i will write about my favorite food, for me talking about my favorite food its so hard because a love the food, specially fruits. My favorite fruits are watermelon, peach and pineapple but this fruits, i eat only in the summer because in the winter its impossible fin it.
When my mother go to supermarket  i ask if she can buy many fruit.

I have mane favorite food, like spaghetti or lasagna, in general a like the pasta. i like because i think is the best food ever and have to said that my mother prepare the best lasagna that I have eat in the life.
I have ate lasagnas in restaurants, but not in all places cook very well , the only place where i like to eat lasagna is in the Piccola Italia.

the other food that a like it is desserts, i loved it. In Fact i think that it should be legal to eat dessert after lunch. I like to eat ice cream or chocolate flan and i prefer eat it out because its more Delicious.
the last thing that a have to said is the i´m not vegetarian but i like the food vegetarian.The last year, my friend priscila invited me to eat in the medical school, and there are Foods track of vegetarian food , so I ordered a red bean burger and now is my favorite lunch and love it.
I don't know prepare my favorite food because i don't know cook, and don't wanna try, i hate the kitchen. I don´t remember when was the last time that i eat my favorites foods.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario