lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

the best Holidays/concert i´ve had

In March, i went to Festival Lollapalooza and i loved it. There were many bands, this Festival lasted three days and was exciting. The band that i most enjoyed was Pearl Jam, red hot chili peppers and chancho en Piedras. Also i heard a new bans like Image Dragons and LCD soundsystem, and i think that they are good bands. what i liked most was met and heard all kind of music like Pop, rock, funk and electronic music, it was a best festival that i've ever been. I went to my father and his girlfriend but i found my friends there , i remenber that the food and drinks was very expensive.


In July i went Mallorca Spain, it was the best holidays in my life, I went for one month and i travel  alone to my cousin's house. I love Mallorca, has many beauty beaches the sea was warm water. In Mallorca i went two concert whit my cousins , first i saw a band call Zoo but i didn't the lyrics because they sang in Catalan. Then we went to saw Dj Steve Aoki and i love it the concert lasted three hours and was wonderful , i remember that Steve Aoki threw cake to people.

3 comentarios: