lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

A Country I'd like to visit

I would like to know very countries, for example  Poland, Russia, Peru, New York, Mexico,Chile.
I went to Germany and i knew concentration camp sachsenhausen and was a experience very sad, but i liked it because  learned a lot from history, for this reason  would like to know Poland, is the concentration camp Auschwitz, i heard many stories about this place and i really would like to go.
In Peru is the Machu Picchu, many friends went and they showed me pictures and i think is a beautiful place.
In mexico there are the pyramid of the sun and the moon in the Teotihuacan, I have family there and one day i would like visited
I dont would like  live or study in this places, just i would like to go as traveler
I dont know Chile, i would like to go Coyahique,Torres del Paine ect.
and the north of Chile i would like to know San Pedro de Atacama.
I think that Chile has many beautiful places and i would like to know all of them.


.





8 comentarios:

  1. I'd like to go to Machu Picchu too, I think that it's a beautiful place

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Torres del paine is most beautiful places of chile :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have a friend in New York! He's called Daniel, the typical name of an american men

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I would like to go to Machu Picchu, I think that is a great and beautiful place.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Yes, the history of Germany is very sad and very interesting. It's a great and beautiful country.

    ResponderBorrar