lunes, 29 de octubre de 2018

My Favourite Tv Show

When I was a little girl, a saw Movies all day.  when i was in the high school i watched series like Greys Anatomy, Lost, Doctor House. Greys Anatomy it is a very long series it has 14 seasons and is based on the life of doctors. In July of this year , I watched Game of Thrones, its the best series that i have seen.
My cousins talked a lot of this series, and always told me that i had to see it. So one day we bought Beers and snacks and we saw the series. Its has seven seasons and the next years another seasons will be released. I watched the seven season in one moth . It is a fantasy Drama, it was released in 2011, The series chronicles the violent Dynastic among the realm's novel families for the iron throne, while other families fight for independence from it, it opens with additional in the Icy North. The actors that I like the most are Peter Dinklage who interprets Tyrion, and Maisie Willians who interprets Arya.
Now, i  am watching Game of throne again with my boyfriend, and now i understand things that before a didn't Know .







5 comentarios: